Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
you gotta rub to dub!
1,126 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
$100 per month times 12 = $12,000 ..

$12,000 times 20 + years = $240,000 or more ..

friggen crazy! ..

Ummmm, you actually had me going for a sec.

$100 per month times 12 SHOULD be $1,200

$1,200 times 20 years SHOULD be $ 24,000

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
relentless said:
Ummmm, you actually had me going for a sec.

$100 per month times 12 SHOULD be $1,200

$1,200 times 20 years SHOULD be $ 24,000
That's not that bad actually. I'm sure his collection is worth much more than that :yes: .

·
Registered
350 Posts
has to be more $$ than that. unless he bought most of these games used. I use to buy NES games for almost 80$ a piece when nintendo was the only thing around, that would only be like 15 games in 1 year during those times. Unless hes talking bout 100$ for like 4$ used games which would be around like 25 games a month. Now it would be around 2games a motnth not including the tax which would be 24 games a year. Either way thats a dope collection... i could live the rest of my life in that room with a ash tray, a fridge full of beer and carne.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha that NES bench is crazy

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
clean2draccord said:
Wow, haha look what I found. This game room owns this one.

http://videogamecollectors.com/
The videogamecollector's room is packed with games :eek: . Though some of those collections are tiny. I have more games/system than some of them.

inspired1 said:
It's more like "Holy crap! There's a Virtual Boy in there!"
:rofl:

·
AV6er
524 Posts
It's funny how his whole FAQ is about Haters asking hater questions. Seriously though, those collections including the other page is mind boggling. I suppose if I kept all my NES/Genesis games, it would've been pretty damn big but nothing compared to all the rest of the **** (gadgets, boxes, etc.) they have. Crazy, gaming heaven.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts