Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Motorola MPX200 Windows Smartphone 2003

Hey all - I'm looking @ a new phone...and I want to sell my current one first...so I need to know if anyone is seriously interested in buying this phone. It's a MOTOROLA MPX200 with Windows Smartphone 2003 and everything that came in the original box. It's unlocked to work with any GSM carrier (AT&T, Cingular, T-Mobile). No scratches on it...believe it or not...this is the FIRST phone I've owned and haven't dropped. Perfect condition!! I'll even leave my 256mb Secure Digital card in there for ya. Plays MP3s on included stereo earbud headphones or out of the external speaker. I use it to listen to MP3s on my way to class, and I also use it as my PDA....syncs with Outlook perfectly. All software included. Plus USB Cradle and wall charger. USB Cradle doubles as a desktop charger =]...so you can charge your phone on the go if you're near a computer =D. Anyway...lemme know if you're seriously interested! I'm looking for $200 shipped! Will post pics when I can get my roomate's camera =]

Jeff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys...pics are comin =[ i'm just as pissed as you that my digi cam doesn't work....so i gotta get one....but please be patient =] -- imma try to sucker it out of my roomate =P

and i just use the USB cradle and i downloaded smartphone 2003 and loaded it on there. it's like installing xp pro on top of xp home or something...very easy and clean.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phone comes with 2002....but I always like to have the most recent version of everything =D....pics coming soon

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'd like to know cause I have the MPX200 and I wanted to upgrade it, if it's possible to 03 cause I was going to get a 220 in a month...

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea it's possible....i checked out the 220...and it just doesn't seem like enough of a gain to go through the trouble of getting a new phone =/

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Eh, the only reason why I'm getting the 220 is my job has to give out to most of the guys here since we use outlook as a needed tool... So I'm pretty much getting a free 220 anyway.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i used to have the v600....the bluetooth was cool....but i didn't like wearing the earpiece all the time so... =/

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are some pics I just took...lemme know if you want specific pics of something on the phone....

Email me: [email protected] if you're interested!!

Jeff

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PHONE SOLD!!! Thanks to everyone who was interested =]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts