Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
No one is interested in a SC at that price :eek: I only wished the S2K SC cost that much, I would already have one :D

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
come on , whats the best price u can do , i would definitelty be interested but probably around tax return time

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
HONDA_99 said:
I remember repling to this thread and now I don’t see my reply.
:confuse2: did i say some thing wrong?
:gotme:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
all i said is this;
even $3250 is good price, but for $50 more you could get supercharger and its shipped and its not groupbuy.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I deleted your post because it was BS. Here is a quote I received from the site you posted. If you got a kit they had in stock and wanted to get rid of it great, but dont post it like it should be an everyday or group buy price.

"THE PRICE ON THE SUPERCHARGER WILL BE 3800.00 SHIPPED TO OHIO. IF YOU SEE IT ANY CHEAPER PLEASE E-MAIL ME I WILL TRY TO BEAT THE PRICE."

This kit is on Comptech's site for $3995.00 + shipping which is for a package weighing over 50lbs.

I am not here to play games or give stuff away for free. If you dont like the price just say not interested and I will close this thread and move on. Simple as that.

HONDA_99 said:
all i said is this;
even $3250 is good price, but for $50 more you could get supercharger and its shipped and its not groupbuy.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Seriously guys, as much as I understand everyone is always looking for the best deals and lowest prices you gotta be somewhat reasonable.

And if I remember, the way hardtopguy groupbuys operate is they offer a limited amount at that price, not your typical groupbuy where you need 10 people signed up to get that price. I may be wrong, but that's how their CT SC groupbuy was on s2ki.

Its ok, limited interest in the S/C, just move one. That got other goodies to offer :)

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
SanMarino Coupe said:
I deleted your post because it was BS. ...
tell me what you're going to do if i show you a proof that i bought supercharger at acuralynnwood.com for $3300 shipped (3200+100 s/h).

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
HONDA_99 said:
tell me what you're going to do if i show you a proof that i bought supercharger at acuralynnwood.com for $3300 shipped (3200+100 s/h).
All of you chill out. You're price of $3300 is NOT valid if other members cannot obtain the same pricing. That does them no good, the purpose of having a vendor gb here on V6P is to get our members THE best combination of performance and value. A past price of $3300 does our members no good if they cannot obtain it. Also keep in mind, his GB price of $3250 is SHIPPED, therefore being CHEAPER than your purchase. Quit knocking it and play nice guys.

-James

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
PMantis24 said:
And if I remember, the way hardtopguy groupbuys operate is they offer a limited amount at that price, not your typical groupbuy where you need 10 people signed up to get that price. I may be wrong, but that's how their CT SC groupbuy was on s2ki.
:)
oh ok. i didnt know of this. sorry about that...if this deal is still happening in a few months or so, im still interested...

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
VtECAzNRaCeR said:
oh ok. i didnt know of this. sorry about that...if this deal is still happening in a few months or so, im still interested...
It's ok, I'll have to kick Joe in the ass for not explaining better. He probably forgets he's not on s2ki anymore :D

Yea, every GB i've seen them do is not the type you have to wait for other people to buy ;) It should be called a "limited sale" :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.