Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I am trying to organize a meet this coming Sunday, April 25, 2010 for all V6p members in the Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland area. The meet is scheduled to take place in the far parking lot in front of Fairfax Corner Movie Theater. All V6p members in the area are welcomed, please feel free to bring more people, friends, all cars are welcomed. I am co-organizing this with a member of Prelude Power so hopefully there will also be a few Preludes there. After getting together at Fairfax Corner, chatting and general bojangling, we plan to roll up Rt. 28 to Cheeseburger Cheeseburger in Dulles, VA
If you can make it out here, give me a heads up, I really look forward to meeting all fellow Honda enthusiasts, thanks for looking.

Date:
Sunday 4/25/2010

Time:
4:30pm - 5:00pm meet up at Corner

Additional Parking Lot across for Fairfax Corner Movie Theater
Circled Red on the Map Below

11900 Palace Way
Fairfax, VA 22030

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Nooooo why can't we do it in May.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a quick reminder, the meet is still on for this afternoon even though there might be slight chances of thunderstorm in the area. Hope to see a few accords out there today. thanks for looking guys.

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
Ugh... that parking lot is a nightmare.... it's so hard to find spots anywhere.
Not the one that op circled. (It's NEVER packed unless area is holding an event) It is a nightmare just because there's fairfax troopers sit in the middle of parking lot all the time. I live literally 30 sec away from that lot. Group meeting in that lot isn't allowed unless permitted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts