Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
1,533 Posts
yo...

I am local...
I would like to see the wheels in person before I commit.

I am off all day today...
I live near Lewisville...
:up:

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
interested in the f/r bbk setup, does it include calipers, rotors, spacers and pads?

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All u local peeps can call me. Sorry I didn't check this Friday. 4696889396.

The bbk does include rotors, front calipers, brackets and spacers

Don't know if Bbk will fit 6th Gen. I've heard it can but not confirmed.

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since you had the TSX header. Which is around 2" longer than Accord header. Then would that mean you already custom fitted the RSR exhaust? Or would I still have to get it cut & welded?
It just pushed the exhaust out. Doesnt look bad. I didnt want to hack up a very rare exhaust.

Will the engine torque damper fit a 6th gen
I dont think it will since this is on a K series motor. Then again it might. Please post a 6th gen bay so we can compare. :)

Bbk fits 7th gen auto v6?!.. Interested if its direct fit
I dont see why it wouldnt. Can anyone chime in whether 4cyl and v6 have different brakes? Thanks :)

BBK pending, RSR exhaust pending, TSX IM pending

·
Registered
326 Posts
How was the TSX header? Any droning at all, was it obnoxiously loud?

Would you happen to know whether or not a TSX exhaust would bolt-on and line-up with our 7th gen bumpers? I've been trying to search but couldn't find anything definite. :( Figured I'd take a chance and ask you.

Thanks man.

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TSX exhaust I heard will fit with some modification. The droning wont come from the Header really, more of the exhaust. and no, RSR exhausts are the quietest on the market. My car is hardly any louder than stock and thats without a cat on it.

Pick up the header as you will not get another chance at the best header for this car. Ive had all the brands and none have mad such a big difference. Theres a reason its $600 new plus shipping ;)

·
No More Boost
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Header might be sold soon

and IM pending for tomorrow!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts