Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AccordingToSean
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To day GM released the official specs of the 2010 Camaro and i officially fell in love. With the base v6 puting out 300hp and 273tq this is going to be a phenominal bang for the buck.
W hat i really want is a v8, but i cant see the SS thats putting out 422hp car could be in the 30k range, which is where i see my budgets limit.
But i could deff see my self cruising in the hotest car in years with 300 hp under the hood and a 6mt in the mid 20's And im sure that the after market for this car will be sky high to fix any power cravings.

·
Registered
157 Posts
this is kinda late. but i totally agree with you on the camaro. i've put all modding to a complete stop. i am now saving for the new camaro. i'm getting the SS model though. go big or go home lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should probably go to the dealership now and have them start a list. That things gonna blow up the first couple years. Heck, the Toyota Prius, although not collectably worthy to sit on the same car lot as the new camaro, had a waiting list at some dealerships for over a year after its release.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts