Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$300 + Shipping

I am now willing to ship, but please look carefully at all the pics to show the extent of curb rash

Specs – 18”x 8” +55 offset

Up for sale is a set of 08-10 V6 Accord Coupe wheels. Wheels do have a good amount of curb rash, was like that when I got them a few months ago. I had planned on refinishing them myself, but after discovering I have a new addition to my family coming soon, my priorities are changing. Tires are basically shot, one started leaking which is why I took them off.

I’m located in Northwest Indiana/South Suburbs of Chicago.

And one pic of them on my car at stock height.

·
thug life
35 Posts
If you decide to ship, how much shipped to 95758? Ive been looking for these forever but im in NorCal. Let me know if theres anything you'd be willing to work out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you decide to ship, how much shipped to 95758? Ive been looking for these forever but im in NorCal. Let me know if theres anything you'd be willing to work out.
I'm currently seeing if a guy looking will trade for his 3G TL wheels. In the mean time, I'm going to try and find a box to wrap one of these in, to take to a ups store to get a shipping quote.

Also willing to trade anyone for a set of Acure 3G TL wheels

·
thug life
35 Posts
I'm currently seeing if a guy looking will trade for his 3G TL wheels. In the mean time, I'm going to try and find a box to wrap one of these in, to take to a ups store to get a shipping quote.

Also willing to trade anyone for a set of Acure 3G TL wheels
How about TSX wheels instead :D ive got a set on my car right now

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will be getting back in touch with everyone inquiring about a shipped price later on today. I was in central indiana this past weekend, so sorry about the delay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts