Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have some 6th gen and 7th gen door locks left!
Pictures

Installed V6P Door Lock

Thanks to V6P member bdeitemeyer for the pic of the 6th gen lock.

21 Pairs of 6th Gen (long ones?) in chrome
2 pairs of 7th gen in chrome (the remaining ones have slight scratches near the bottom, I'll mark them down to $15 per pair)

4 pairs of 6th gen black annodized. SOLD OUT
2 pairs of 7th gen black annodized.SOLD OUT Wow that was fast!

Prices
$20 per pair for 6th Gen Chrome

Shipping will be $5 flat rate

Please pay via Pay pal at: [email protected] PLEASE NOTE CORRECTED PAYPAL ADDRESS!!
Include the $5 under the shippings column. Give me about 3-5 days to get it out. I actually have a day job :)

Thank you everyone for your patience

Dizzy

·
Registered
326 Posts
Is it hard to remove the original locks or to install these? how many black ones do you have left? I want some. I will send payment tomorrow. Any pictures? Please reseve me one black annodized pair. You have my word that you will get payment.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Is it hard to remove the original locks or to install these? how many black ones do you have left? I want some. I will send payment tomorrow. Any pictures? Please reseve me one black annodized pair. You have my word that you will get payment.
Its super easy, make sure your locks are at the UNLOCKED position.

Make sure to get a good grip on the lock and turn it to the left [counter clockwise]. After this step, do not hit the lock button or else it will be a biatch to get the lock shaft back in the hole. Take your new lock and then carefully install it, remember not to put any pressure onto the lock shaft or it will be pushed down into the hole.

A tip - just set the v6p lock in and then turn it to the right until you can screw the lock all the way down.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yeah I figured it out... but somehow gave him the wrong asddress. PLEASE USE THE ONE I GAVE YOU IN THE PM AND PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE ORDER, OR I'LL NEVER GET IT!!! THANK YOU! :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
ya for what ever reason recently paypal isn't letting you copy and past addresses. I was selling something and the buyer was saying my email wasn't valid even though i was logged in. Emailed them and they said its not "secure" to copy and paste anymore

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've had a few inquiries regarding the cost. The reason for it is these were custom made pieces made by Garrett (v6p member) and once they are gone, no more will be made. If for whatever reason they have trouble fitting, just send back the one having issues and I'll replace it with another one. No stupid RMA needed. Just remember to PM me about it so I'll look for it in the mail.

Thanks to everyone for buying. I'm trying to clear out the last of our V6P custom inventory. We've stopped selling everything else and have gone to an advertisement paid system. So please click on the sponsors...cuz that's the only way we keep the site running. Thanks!

Dizzy

1 - 20 of 81 Posts