Accord V6 Forum banner

CHROME VALVE COVERs, Polished Manifold,

3K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  knowledge 
#1 ·
Whats up V6performance? Just got my valve covers and strut bar brackets chromed. I also got my intake manifold repolished. Still working on getting my remaining parts for my comptech supercharger. Let me know what ya think. (moved my post here cause I had it in the wrong section)

My little man working on a K20Z3

See less See more
#14 ·
i was looking at that mutilated intake earlier. it looks like someone took some sheers and just cut that pipe right where it connects to the intake manifold lol.

and yea props on the complete paintjob. 99% of these people spray the outside and won't pop their hoods fully at shows because their strut towers are different colors than the body hahahaha

#15 ·
When I took the pic I was still installing a throttle body spacer...thats why it looks like that. I agree with the wire loom...lol I already took it off. Im trying to find something to replace the black hoses. I also got the supercharger polished too. I got the work done at a spot here in Newark nj called Mara's Plating.

#18 ·
Yeah...thats my brothers pink EK9 civic. The motor is a K20z3 which is the 06-08 Civic SI motor with about 200hp I believe. Alot of people are getting the cheaper k series which come out the accords and oddesey. Not too many people have the reallly fast ones which come out of the TSX or Si's. But in our accord the Cl type s motor which everyone on here is doing, I think is a better move. Theirs a couple of civics out here in Jersey with the J30 and J32 that are spanking the Kseries

#19 ·
K series in EG’s EF’s etc is getting more and more popular, but the K series is still a more practical swap for the civics. The K series has so much aftermarket support and tuning options. You can still build a nasty NA or boosted K24 which is why people are using the k24's off the bat, they won't rev has high as a k20 but again your working with a bigger motor at 2.4 the tq will be better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.