Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if I could use the Civic HFP 17" wheels on my accord. The bolt pattern (5 x 114.3) and wheel size 17" x 7" is the same. Just the offset is different. The Civic offset is +45 and the accord i beleive is +55. So would the rims fit and could I use the same tires on my accord right now?

Thanks..

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i think they should fit fine..i dont think the accords offset is that high...from what i understand you should be fine with anything from around 40-50.....but the tires i'm not sure....but the wheels should be great..

·
Registered
708 Posts
I think he is talkin about the Civic Si HFP wheels and they are the same exact wheels that the Accord HFP Kit comes with. The Civic Si as of 04 is now 5x4.5 like the Accord.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup sorry I should have been more specific.. I meant the Civic SI.. the wheels are identical except for the offset... its +45 and the accord's is +50.

·
Registered
760 Posts
smokin6speed said:
then yea you will be more than fine...i'm running a +42 offset on 18" rims and have no problems at all..
I suck at wheel terms. What does offset mean? And what would be the difference between wheels with +45 offset and +55 offset? Looks? Ride quality?

·
Registered
40 Posts
denaccord said:
Yup sorry I should have been more specific.. I meant the Civic SI.. the wheels are identical except for the offset... its +45 and the accord's is +50.
55 for accord according to Hard Top guy....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts