Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in need of some 17 inch type S rims. I wanted those for soo long but just cant find any

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Check ebay or acura-cl.com or acura-tl.com. People are always selling these. Maybe you just can't find them for a LOW enough price. That's the problem I'm having.

00accordv6, are the ion headlights black housing or chrome? How much and what condition are they in? Thanks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Check ebay or acura-cl.com or acura-tl.com. People are always selling these. Maybe you just can't find them for a LOW enough price. That's the problem I'm having.

00accordv6, are the ion headlights black housing or chrome? How much and what condition are they in? Thanks.

They are black housing. They are in perfect condition. Name a decent price and their yours.

·
Chicago Moderator
865 Posts
I wonder if your rear bumper fits my sedans rear bumper.

How much u want for ur stock shocks? I just blew on of my rears.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
um you know what I did a poll around here and um the reply I got was " I wouldnt pay that much for STOCK rims " so I dont know I guess Im second guessing now. I mean, I want em, yes I do but for a little more you could buy aftermarket rims. Anyways, my friends have bought them for no more than 400. 600 nah too much for STOCK

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
:smash: do you wanna buy some 18s w/ tires for your ride?? i agree that $600 is alot for stock wheels, but i'm trying to make my car look simple (basically i'm bored with it and want something new) I have 18*7.5 TSW trohpy's w/ 215/40/18 if your interested. I finally found mt digicam and will post some pics if you interested. I'm selling them for $800 w/ tires so let me know.....

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey bro its up to you. Ive seen many people buy these rims for that price. **** the stock michelins alone are worth more than that. But like I said, they are not my rims, if they were id go cheaper. Ill talk to my boy and see what I can get him down to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts