Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs is my complete set of 2001 CL Type-S wheels. You all know what they look like. I'm selling the wheels only, they have been dismounted and are in boxes. These wheels are NOT perfect. three have very minor curb rash, One has some rather deep scratches, however its all cosmetic, no structural flaws, cracks bends etc. Also included are factory Honda centercaps off a Odyssey. These caps have the original Honda logo (H with a border) instead of the plain boring ones off your stock EX 16"s. These wheels were made for Honda by Enkei FYI 17x7 with a +55 offset as everyone knows. Buyer could invest a couple hundred into reconditioning thse wheels for a more unique setup. I was quoted $500 to recondition the wheels then apply powdercoat (any color) or polish (shiny).

Local NYC pickup only. Will not ship. Willing to deliver to Long Island, outer boroughs, North Jersey, Upstate etc.

Price? $200

AIM: moazdb5
cell: 917-224-9460
e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
250 Posts
got dibs already , i called you and left u with number

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whiteaccordvtec said:
got dibs already , i called you and left u with number
called back and no response yet. received a higher bid but i'll wait since you're up at bat.

whiteaccordvtec
jmwong...whoever
classycls

·
Registered
174 Posts
TuRb0MiKeY said:
called back and no response yet. received a higher bid but i'll wait since you're up at bat.

whiteaccordvtec
jmwong...whoever
classycls

let me know!! I am ready!! PM me. Thanks!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts