Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i am wanting to buy some cams, preferably new but if used with light mileage. will pay up to $200 shipped for everything

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
i would be very skeptic about buying used cams from another person. Can you tell the diff between a J30a1 cam and a J32xx cam if you had nothing to compare it with? I can't. I am looking for cl-s cams too and that's just mainly what i'm worry about, . GL with your search :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HONDA_99 said:
I need to warn you, this job is for experienced mechanic or person who has an experience in engine repairs.

yea i know, my friend is a mechanic and is gonna be the main one helping me and if he has any doubt that he cannot do it i am immediately taking it to somewhere to have it done

·
Registered
647 Posts
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
i would be very skeptic about buying used cams from another person. Can you tell the diff between a J30a1 cam and a J32xx cam if you had nothing to compare it with? I can't. I am looking for cl-s cams too and that's just mainly what i'm worry about, . GL with your search :)
i got some from a guy on here, took them to the honda mechanic that i had to do the work and asked him to compare for me, they were legit, but even if they werent, and you already paid for it you can tell a difference in the way it drives, adn just have the pump and timing belt changed if you are high miles, and you wont be losing anything if they arent legit, just get your mony back would be the only thing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts