Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of cl type s wheels forsale. 2 tires are Nankeng and the other 2 are kuhmo's. The 2 Nankeng need to be replaced due to camber issue. the other 2 tires are in great condition, the rims are also in good condition.. As of now I am not willing to ship them. I am located in Queens NY. so if anyone wants to come check them out just give me a call or email. I will get better pics of them this weekend, but for now heres a pic of them on my car..

Im asking $550
917-902-6942
[email protected]

·
Registered
557 Posts
God i wish u were in california. you car is SICK!!! are you getting new rims?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think Steverino was looking for a pair of these check out his Racing Hart CR FS post
That's a sick car very clean :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the comments guys.. I wish i was in cali too(i hate this weather). but i just picked these up for the winter and I recentyl put my 18s back on and now i need some cash. so thats why i wanna sell them.. thanks again..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ASKIN $450 movin to florida this week and just wanna get rid of them. i have plenty of pictures if u need

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
dang, i would buy em if you were on the west coast....bump for a good price and nice rims for DD

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry. as of now im not willing to ship. but if i change my mind, i"ll let u kno..thanks for looking

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yupp there 17s.. Im going to be stayin in Kissimee Florida, i kno exactly what you mean about car payments, im doin it too.. if u have an offer lemmi kno cause i wanna get rid of them by friday. thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts