Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of type s rims for sale. Stock headlights(has some haze around the high beam area). Set of goldline springs brand new in package. i have 3 stock 16 inch rims sitting around. I have 2 volk te-37's 4x100 16 inch(tires are still new parada spec 2's) Stock intake box with K&N filter. CF hood with hail dents some what poor fitment. Im willing to let these go cheap. Throw me offers. I prefer local buyers. I havent posted on this board for awhile due to an accident if you were some of the previous accord owners who were interested in these parts. Well here you go. This stuff cant stay in my garage anymore. PM me for pics

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
pics of CF hood? and how much shipped to 90012 if you do change your mind bout shipping..

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
shipping for the type s rims be more than the rims otherwise i would have taken them
im in ny

·
sittin low
1,107 Posts
How much for the Stock headlights shipped to 64081. That's missouri so i don't think shipping would be too bad.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in Dallas, Tx (75080)...interested in Type S rims...i'll be in Austin in a few weeks...

where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts