Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in asia right now and im planning to purchase a set of head lamps for my 03 coupe... the one they have here has clear lenses without the yellow side (i know people have removed it, but im pretty bad when it comes to DYI so i would rather purchase one). Do u know if this part no would fit the US Accord coupe? Part number: 33101SDAH01

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
They will fit both the coupe and the sedan. Are they HID headlights? The JDM Inspire has HID headlights. Also, would you be able to get a pair of side mirrors with the turn signals in them as well? If you have paypal I can send you the money.

·
Registered
406 Posts
josephip said:
They will fit both the coupe and the sedan. Are they HID headlights? The JDM Inspire has HID headlights. Also, would you be able to get a pair of side mirrors with the turn signals in them as well? If you have paypal I can send you the money.
same here guy. I want some side mirrors =)

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Me too!:and1: Wait, I have some friends living in Japan... Maybe I can ask them. Only problem is... a fact that I am not really a close friend. :eek:

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Yea, same here, I would also like a pair of those mirrors with the side lights.

·
Squarely Stock
144 Posts
I think if a company made plug and play HID projector headlights, they would make a TON of money.

Wanna start a company josephip?

Also, I'd be willing to pay anyone upto $200 labor for a retrofit of my headlights.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry they're not the HID ones... im not sure about the side mirrors, but i think they're the same as the US spec because i would have already noticed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts