Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello AV6'ers, for all of you that are in racing teams or represent shops or just simply want some custom tshirts made with your own logo, please let me know. I can make some for you screen printed.

im just starting off this business, so most likely you guys will be one of my first customers and since being a AV6'er myself, I'll hook you guys up.

all color tshirts
any size from S-XL (for larger size, please ask)
1-2 color logo (more than 4+ colors, please ask)
no minimum, for sure we'll work out something one way or another. AV6'ers come first :)
of course, the more you order, the CHEAPER they get.

alright guys, let me know if I can help some of you out there for team meets, club events, family reunions, etc....

thanks
Ben

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh didnt know. sorry about that...I'll get in touch with dizzy.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
WeifengSD said:
Hello AV6'ers, for all of you that are in racing teams or represent shops or just simply want some custom tshirts made with your own logo, please let me know. I can make some for you screen printed.

im just starting off this business, so most likely you guys will be one of my first customers and since being a AV6'er myself, I'll hook you guys up.

all color tshirts
any size from S-XL (for larger size, please ask)
1-2 color logo (more than 4+ colors, please ask)
no minimum, for sure we'll work out something one way or another. AV6'ers come first :)
of course, the more you order, the CHEAPER they get.

alright guys, let me know if I can help some of you out there for team meets, club events, family reunions, etc....

thanks
Ben
Well, I have some art work that would like to sport on the back of a shirt. Shoot me a PM on pricing. :)

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
yes you need a vendors account in order to sell something like this.. You should make one too because you can make some cash because your selling something else other car part that people might actually consider buying here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, seems people are interested, I have already contacted Dizzy, just waiting on his reply so I dont break any rules....if you have any questions in the mean time, post, PM, or email me.
hopefully the green light comes soon.

thanks all
-Ben
P.S. Finally hit the 100k mi with my accord, original tranny still going, "knocking on wood" to stay that way another 100k :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.