Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I bought a new graphic card which came with WoW disc trial edition 14-days free DVD-ROM. The value of this DVD is about $49.99+tax on newegg. I'm selling this for $5+shipping&paypal fee (prefer local pick up).

·
Red FoXX
422 Posts
You can buy the game new for around $20 now. You only have the trial version. They even have the new expansion out for under $40 at times.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So, I bought a new graphic card which came with WoW disc trial edition 14-days free DVD-ROM. The value of this DVD is about $49.99+tax&shipping on newegg. I'm selling this for $35+shipping&paypal fee (prefer local pick up). ?????

·
b20vem1
626 Posts
lol thats hella rip off i use to play wow. you charging that much for just the first cd. there is also burning crusade and wrath of the lich king. that one cost about 45. the 14 day free trial is bull****. you can go online and download the whole game for free with the 10 day free trial.

i hope you no good luck with your sale for its full of fail

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
so then why did you buy a graphic cards thats probably meant to play video games in the first place?
lol, do you only use graphic card for games?

OP ... do you just want me to close this thread to save you from embarrasment and make it disappear like it never happened?
I'm sorry but why would I feel any "embarrasment" about this? Ignorance doesn't make a person stupid. And I got back just for update. The DvD is SOLD to a friend of mine. So mod please close the thread.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.