Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 EX with cloth, and I am just trying to find out how realistic it would be for me to swap out my seats, door inserts, armrest, and shifter with leather ones. Please don't respond to tell me I should have bought my car with leather. Any help would be great, and if possible, the best places to look. Thanks =)

·
Registered
805 Posts
eh, i asked that when i had my 6th gen. its gonna cost ALOT of dough. around 3-4K if you lucky. I found all the parts but gave up when I saw the figures added up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for more of a stock look though, and if I wrapped it, it wouldn't really look quite the same right? Especially the door panels that have those lines in them. Also, I'm not looking for seat covers as they aren't that comfortable. Anyone have any pics of Katzkin or any other non-OEM replacements?

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
I'd say a junkyard is your best bet. Is Honda not like Nissan in that they will rewrap your seats for you? During my search for a Maxima I've looked into the possibility of purchasing a car with cloth then sending it to Nissan to wrap the seats in leather for $900. It doesn't seem like a bad deal to me. For someone like myself that CANNOT live without leather the price didn't seem too high. The downside is that, like most aftermarket stuff, it may not hold up to the test of time as well as some factory installed material.

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
some one is selling them on ebay search 03 accord and 2003 accord...one of them is the front and back seat and another one is front and back seat with center concol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts