Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to switch to a Leather Interior in my Quartz Grey interior Accord. Would I have to remove the whole door panels just to get that leather patch on the door? Or is that patch on the door removable easily? What would be the estimated cost of this (Junkyard etc)? Thanks all :help: :cheers: :woot: :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
to remove the leather piece you do have to remove the door, it would be easier just to get a new door since i dont think youll be able to find just that piece.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
hey im doing this switch also, but i got my whole kit from leatherseats.com, i only paid 679+shipping and its oem quality, i got it two tone also, i love it, the only problem was finding somebody to put it on.......for cheap

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
I notice you have a Quartz grey cloth interior. If you want Honda leather the only way to get it in the same color is form a car painted in Black Current Pearl. Quartz leather only came on this color car and I have to say it looks great :) .

An auto yard might have an Accord with this leather sitting in it. PM me for more info on this :) .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
I've seen Quartz Grey come on Black colored Accords. I suppose you are talking about coupe? yes, but I have a sedan
Yeah on coupes it only came on Black Current. The Sedan it came on several other exterior colors. Well it's a rare color for coupes with leather :D .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
The pictures you have for your car on the webshot site looked like your car had tan interior
Trust me it's quartz grey. The color is off a bit since I took these with a regular camera then scanned them. I will have many updated pics soon using a digital camera :) .

·
Registered
489 Posts
I had a local shop re-leather my stock seats with 2 tone and piping and he used better then Honda leather. We all know Honda leather isn't the best. The leather he used is comparative to the Lexus leather. Here is a quick pic of my front seats.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts