Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im am most likely going to sell these. Theya re the 17" Type S rims custom painted gunmetal. Not sure if they are the CLS or TLS, but ill post pics. Theya re still ons tock tires. Two of them have very good tread left, and two of them not so good (Id say less than a year) I will post close up pics this weekend, cuz they are at my boys house right now. Make me an offer. Also, I prefer local pick up, but will ship at your expense.

Attachments

·
___
4,751 Posts
they look like cl-s to me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
wtf? black interior? nice rims btw

·
AV6.com OG Member
1,129 Posts
i wish i had black interior in my white sedan.

anyways, what's the diff between TL-S and CL-S rims? i thought they were the same?

·
___
4,751 Posts
Thanks. Yeah I heard there was a difference, but wasnt sure what it was. I think im gonna go look at some TLS rims up close, and find out whats different.
CL-S rims are 1/2" wider than TL-S and the cl-s spokes are thicker :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
when you say custom painted gunmetal does that mean you panted them with a can of spray paint or did a body shop do it?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No they were canned, but by my boy has been canning for 7 years. Sanded the rims down, used clearcoat and everything. Looks proffesional.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not to sure yet, Juz talking offers, and if I get one that sounds decent, ill sell them. PM me if ya want to make an offer.

·
Registered
227 Posts
difference between CL and TL type S rims are that CL dont have a little lip on it while the TL-S rims have a really small lip.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts