Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Stage 3 Clutchmasters kit for J32A2 engines (uncertain if they work with 7th gens or 3rd gen TLs) that was made for a 2003 Acura CL 6 Speed.

The Clutch and Pressure Plate are brand New.

The Flywheel has approximately 10,000 miles and I could have it rebuilt so it's essentially new (faceplate replaced). This will take maybe a week to get the parts from Aasco.

Attached are images of the actual clutch and pressure plate (both new)

$800 shipped/paypal

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
damn IT! if only you posted this a month back. I would have bought it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This clutch kit will bolt up to 7th Gens and TL 6MT. Someone buy this! I got this clutch kit for $1234 shipped from XLR8 and it took over 2 months to get since these are made to order.
Thanks for replying, I wasn't certain as I had a CLS-6.

·
Full time worker/student
493 Posts
The CL-S clutch/flywheel is interchangeable, however, since the flywheel has a crank sensor, you cannot use an Accord/TL flywheel on your CL-S.

I would so be all over this and keep it as a spare if I had cash. Just a note to anyone, you will get a bit of chatter. I have XLR8 62A motor mounts and it's really not that bad. Just keep your revs at around 2000RPM when engaging first/reverse. The clutch/flywheel also doesn't like being slipped. The car revs much faster because of the lighter flywheel so it has better gains than a UR pulley. The clutch is very grabby too :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ttt

$760

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ttt

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTT

Some interest, I'm certain somebody is in need of a strong clutch and faster revs.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you have current pics JasonX?

hit me up via PM if you don't want to post them here...
Those pics of the Clutch and Pressure Plate were from June 15th.

If you're talking about the flywheel, they're on a spare motor that is being rebuilt.

I'm actually going to my mechanics shop today possibly and could take additional pictures with my SN on a sheet of paper if anyone is concerned about me being legit. However, I'm a fairly well known member on the 2nd gen side, think Civicdrvr posts here and knows me fairly well.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pending Sale.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, So I have a replacement Surface Plate. I called Aasco directly and inquired for a replacement ring gear for the flywheel and they said it costs $90 for parts and labor.

Clutch and Pressure plate and throwout bearing

New Clutch disc, still has print verifying brand new.

Everything together

Flywheel with replacement surface plate.

Other side of flywheel

Teeth that are worn

Still pending sale, just waiting on payment, but keep sending the PMs in case sale falls through.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts