Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICK UP only in Cypress, Garden Grove, or Irvine, CA. I will drive up to 10 miles but no more.

03-05 oem rear lip

I actually posted this for sale back in March. I had a personal matter to resolve and totally forgot about it.
Thank you to those who vouched for me and sorry to those who had PMed me. Well, this is back up for sale :)

$65 picked up and you can find more details at my older thread.
http://v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=201684

Tanabe coilovers for 7th gen Accord I4 or 1st gen TSX. Part #TSC075
SOLD

Apexi WSII universal mufflers
SOLD

·
Registered
425 Posts
If the WS2 are still available when I visit L.A in november, ill give you a PM. Id pick those up RN! PM if we can work something out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't PM but I'm highly interested in the WS2 mufflers. I'll be in Irvine for a Top Gear thing Thursday morning, just wondering if I can stop by then. Thanks!

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
03-05 oem rear lip

I actually posted this for sale back in March. I had a personal matter to resolve and totally forgot about it.
Thank you to those who vouched for me and sorry to those who had PMed me. Well, this is back up for sale :)

$65 picked up and you can find more details at my older thread.
http://v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=201684

^^ well if thats the case, why dont you pm the first guy who called dibs on your original thread? looks like you had people lined up to buy it, but in the end left everyone hanging =/

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just called Tanabe, these CANNOT be rebuilt, but you can replace the parts. To replace all 4 shocks it will cost you roughly $250+ per shock = $1000.00 and no you cannot use Koni Yellows or any other type of shock on these coilovers. You can buy a new set of them instead for cheaper, it would only make sense if your needed to replace a damper or a shock or two rather than "repair/rebuild" the entire set. Tanabe will sell you replacement parts at the cost of both your arms and your legs.. Just some food for thought :p

·
WHOS HOUSE??? TECHNA
369 Posts
hey dude i was the first one who pm'd you about the lip to buy it. i should have dibs on this. sorry neel!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts