Discussion Starter #1

2012 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning

• • Thousands of different cars
    • Dyno pulls
    • Live DJ
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prizes
We will be asking for 1 non-perishable food item per person and $1.00 entry fee. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $2.00 entrance fee/donation on your way into the lot. All the proceeds collected from admission, and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (Home Page).

*Almost 2000 parking spots
Directions to Bowie Baysox Layout of the meet
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
Sunday, April 29th, 2012

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm.
We usually start packing things up at 6pm

Food
Food will be served by the Baysox stadium staff. It will be typical grill food (burgers/hotdogs).

Dyno
• $80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected] or follow this Dyno Signup. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

Reserving Space
The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us ASAP and give us an accurate head count by April 22nd. We require the entrance fee of $3 per car paid in advance when reserving spaces, but we ensure that clubs get a set amount of spaces together and we will give those clubs priority admittance.

Basic Rules
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at [email protected] if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at Bowie

FAQ thread
FAQ Thread

If any shops want to sponsor this event and have space just email us @ [email protected]

·
Registered
969 Posts
Can we get a list of all the people going so we can all get spot together. I would live to rep the accord strong together.
I'll start and let's see how many we can get.
1.duck617

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
I could be the lone 4Runner ;) LOL. Tempted to go just to meet up w/ the local V6P folks. No mods yet except for a superbumper for idiot DC tailgaters...LOL. Anyone good with installing underbody LED kits?

·
Registered
415 Posts
im down, i just hope this wont be another disaster like last year. they need to come back real strong after that pathetic attempt of a meet.

rob i suggest we do a grill and some burgers and hot dogs man. hit up mike and da cr3w.

·
2nd Gen CTSV
1,082 Posts
I could be the lone 4Runner ;) LOL. Tempted to go just to meet up w/ the local V6P folks. No mods yet except for a superbumper for idiot DC tailgaters...LOL. Anyone good with installing underbody LED kits?
You need to still come out....sorry no underbody install experience :(
Also bring some stickers Dizzy :D so some locals can purchase

im down, i just hope this wont be another disaster like last year. they need to come back real strong after that pathetic attempt of a meet.

rob i suggest we do a grill and some burgers and hot dogs man. hit up mike and da cr3w.
Where u been Kevin??? Updated the list :)

1.duck617
2.bigbird (Rob)
3.Dizzy???
4.mugenmaster (Kevin)
5.ruin0ne (Jose)
6.Imageless83 (Mike)
7.Mrfr3sh2def
8.AznAccord08

·
Registered
415 Posts
hahahah in case u havent heard, my girl is preggers! that, work, and school getting reallll hard i have little time for the forums anymore. this meet will be a good chance to get away from all that.

·
Registered
969 Posts
1.duck617(Damien)
2.bigbird (Rob)
3.Dizzy???
4.mugenmaster (Kevin)
5.ruin0ne (Jose)
6.Imageless83 (Mike)
7.Mrfr3sh2def
8.AznAccord08
Sounds like it should be a good time. I should have a ms3, 350z, and two more accord to roll

·
2nd Gen CTSV
1,082 Posts
1.duck617(Damien)
2.bigbird (Rob)
3.Dizzy???
4.mugenmaster (Kevin)
5.ruin0ne (Jose)
6.Imageless83 (Mike)
7.Mrfr3sh2def
8.AznAccord08 (Andrew)
Sounds like it should be a good time. I should have a ms3, 350z, and two more accord to roll

oooo yeah, its gonna be fun :D

hahahah in case u havent heard, my girl is preggers! that, work, and school getting reallll hard i have little time for the forums anymore. this meet will be a good chance to get away from all that.
Congrats :up: :up:. Finishing school is gonna be soooo rewarding. The wife can't decide on which NP job to take with all the offers coming in, so get ready when u r done lol

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
maybe i will come to this.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I can't wait!!! I am actually going to be going to about 4 different meets next month. The night before this meet I will be in Atlantic City for my best friends bachelor party so I most likely will be HUNG OVER as hell! I hope I can get all my car parts installed before the meet...I need to get my koni/ground control setup installed asap.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts