Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
I've done 3 or 4 since i've been apart of this forum! and I have another slated to start!

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66869

I mainly just need to know what people want. Also people have to understand that in a lot of cases i can only save people between 5-10% off of retail. In some extraordinary cases i've found some real steals - which i've passed on to ya'all.

Let me know what your lil hearts desire!

dave

·
Registered
21 Posts
Would anyone be interested in Apexi World Sport2 or N1 exhaust? What about VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods or the new ESP headers?

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
i want the comptech titanium series front strut bar listed at 310.00 each
also the v6p radiotor holder for 40.00

if the group buy for these are good im definitly in. lets make it happen people.

also how good is the unichip compared to other ones out there?

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
im down for sway bars but which ones out there are the stiffist. im looking for stiff. cause im mr. stiff.

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
UPDATE ~ Are you ready to buy? Will we have enough people participating?

V6P soon will be posting new GB threads for all of the Comptech product line, Omni Coilovers, Carbon Fiber dash kits, some Momo products, and also offering a Polishing service (for those of you who are ready to bling out your engine compartments). So stay tuned. :naughty: :winkgrin:

Also keep in mind in order for a GB to be successful its going to take a few people committing to purchase the product or service at the same time. Everyone purchasing at the same time allows V6P to offer things at a lower price. To ensure we get the right amount of people, please continue to recruit new members. :shake: :grouphug:

Thanks for your help and support,

Maurice

1 - 20 of 66 Posts