Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wsup guys, long story short. I'm going through some issues at the moment especially with my Fall Quarter starting on 9/24 so I need some cash.

As the title says, I'm selling a COMPLETE RL BBK
I WILL NOT PART OUT UNLESS I SELL THE CALIPERS FIRST, then I'll sell the brackets after.

The brackets are BRAND NEW and have never been used
And are also Paul's FIRST BATCH of brackets which are the best since they never had any fitment issues as compared to his second as some reported.
These are custom brackets fabricated by the famous Paul NVA-AV6.
He made these brackets to fit our 7th gens flawlessly.

The calipers are in like new condition they both have less than 45,000 miles on them. These are the OEM RL Calipers made by Advics. I spent about 3.5 hours sanding them down as I was going to paint them.. All seals are good and these are READY TO USE! I never had the chance to put them on my car sadly. I cleaned them up with 3M High-Performance Brake/Caliper cleaner as seen in the pics.

If you don't know anything about this brake setup, do your homework. This is basically the best bang for buck brake setup for those willing to upgrade our crappy factory setup.. Amazing braking power with day/night difference, do your homework and SEARCH! I personally believe these are a lot better than the Wilwood or Brembo setup for our cars as the caliper sweeps the WHOLE ROTOR, while the others don't..
Here is a link for those who are lazy to search..
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/7g-performance-discussion/191653-another-bbk-option.html

The Calipers range anywhere from $150-$235 EACH
Brackets at the time of sale were $175

I'm asking $475 SHIPPED for EVERYTHING, please remember these calipers are not light & shipping is no joke.

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me or text me at 415 577-2057
I'm located in the Bay Area

^This is an example if DjKing07AV6 RL BBK setup..
DjKing07AV6 I hope you don't mind me using your picture for my sale.. I love what you did with it. If you want I'll remove it just lmk.

The Calipers range anywhere from $150-$235 EACH
Brackets at the time of sale were $175

I'm asking $475 SHIPPED for EVERYTHING, please remember these calipers are not light & shipping is no joke.

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me or text me at 415 577-2057
I'm located in the Bay Area

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Good price. I can vouch for the first batch of caliper brackets fitting properly, the calipers cost at least $300 for the pair if you can find them that cheap... and they are NOT light (def hefty shipping costs).

Easily one of the best bolt on mods for our car.

GLWS!

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good price. I can vouch for the first batch of caliper brackets fitting properly, the calipers cost at least $300 for the pair if you can find them that cheap... and they are NOT light (def hefty shipping costs).

Easily one of the best bolt on mods for our car.

GLWS!
Thanks a bunch for the kind/true words!
Buy buy buy!

Anyone know if these brackets will fit:
TL?
TSX?
Or 6th Gen Accords?
If so I want to also post on Acurazine.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
^ post it up on Acurazine. I have a set for my 2nd gen TL, which should also fit the 2G CL's and 6th gen accords.

·
Maverick_Supersonic
1,706 Posts
No problem at all good luck with the sale. I also forwarded this to my buddy that might be interested.

·
Tommy
914 Posts
very interested, but i have absolutely no idea in what else is needed.

Care to give advice? new rotors? new pads?
Just the 350z track edition rotors 12.6 inches and I heard that you can get the evo rotors and go 14 inches with the calipers and just use washers on the brackets. And brake pads then you're ready to go

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price is a steal dude! You should have no problem selling them!

Thanks!
I got so many offers I guess it was too cheap!

No problem at all good luck with the sale. I also forwarded this to my buddy that might be interested.

Sold already =/

very interested, but i have absolutely no idea in what else is needed.

Sold sadly..

Care to give advice? new rotors? new pads?

Sold sadly..

how much for calipers and i'm local

Sorry sold already..

i bet will sell faster on Azine. right matthew? kids there have deeper pockets.

Lol and of course. Sold within 3 hours over at Acurazine.
NEVER FAILS :up:

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course Gene, about 275%
But then again that's how much it should sell for.
Sold for $520 over at Acurazine <3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts