Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can get new Comptech 04+ TL Rear Sway Bars. It has been proven to fit on 98-02 Accords. Comptech P/N 140-135 includes bushing. Only modification necessary to install this is 04+ TL OEM Sway Bar Brackets, which is only $2 each at the dealer. This bar is 22mm, for only $100 versus paying $300 for the f/r set for those who only want the rear bar. Payment must first be sent to [email protected] $100 for pick up in the 626 area or + $15 for shipping.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48637

Since I do not want flaking buyers, I need to money (for pick-up or shipping) first. You can either send it via paypal with the paypal fee of $3 or you can arrange to have it drop off at my house in El Monte.

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Wow, didn't know the Comptech 04+ TL Rear Sway Bar would fit the 6th gen AV6. How much bigger is the Comptech 04+ TL Rear Sway Bar compared to the Comptech 98-02 Honda Accord V6 Rear Sway bar?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thechamp said:
I'm local so I can pick it up. Where in 626 area are you?
You will either need to drop off the money at $100 or send it via paypal at $103. I don't have the bar in stock but i can get it in about 2~ days

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
If I drop off the money, how do I know that you're not going to run away with my money? Are you a shop or something?

And I asked you twice already, where in 626 area are you?? How do I get in contact with you?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thechamp said:
If I drop off the money, how do I know that you're not going to run away with my money? Are you a shop or something?

And I asked you twice already, where in 626 area are you?? How do I get in contact with you?
You can drop off the money at my house.. is that enough of a garantee? If you still don't feel confident, the only thing i can recommend is you don't buy from me. I'm only trying to make a sale not rip ppl off. I'm located in El Monte. Contact me at 626-617-9118.

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Before we arrange the payment and whatnot, can you double check with your supplier that the swaybar is available? I've heard from a lot of stores that Comptech actually runs out of the bars.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thechamp said:
Before we arrange the payment and whatnot, can you double check with your supplier that the swaybar is available? I've heard from a lot of stores that Comptech actually runs out of the bars.
Good in stock. Which stores did you call? If Comptech runs out.. just buy from Eibach, its out sourced to Eibach anyways.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It looks like Comptech finally got them out to the stores this week. I've heard about the backorder for the swaybar a few weeks back but its in stock now it seems. The guy that has sold some on ebay to a few of us here has it back in stock again at $95 plus 10 shipping. It looks like he has only 7 left if anyone can't find one. I think the item # on ebay is 8005742761

FYI

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
BlackV62K2 said:
Wow, didn't know the Comptech 04+ TL Rear Sway Bar would fit the 6th gen AV6. How much bigger is the Comptech 04+ TL Rear Sway Bar compared to the Comptech 98-02 Honda Accord V6 Rear Sway bar?
yeah it fits the av6.. Also will fit sedan too, but needs a little more work than the coupes.. but very much possible.. Comptech claims 22mm, but a v6p member "platinum" measured it with a digital measuring thingy and measured 24mm..

theres a long long thread that i had created when i found out it can fit the av6.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts