Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of comptech axle backs for 98-02 accords...this is my 2nd set and only had it on my accord for about a 2 month...it only gets driven on the weekends...aproxx 1k miles on them...they look brand new but has small scratches on the underside...i'm asking 400+shipping

TYC projector headlights for 98-02 accords...they are Brand New...i haven't even recieve them yet...the are the chrome/sliver ones...i'm asking 150+shipping

i'm located on New Orleans, LA 70001 incase you want to see how much shipping would cost...it will be shipped by UPS b/c they never failed on me...

PayPal is the preferred payment but please add on the 2.9% of the total

pics of the comptechs will be up in a day or two...the pics of the tycs will be up when they get here...

thanks for reading... :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
N.O. Accorderz said:
i have a set of comptech axle backs for 98-02 accords...this is my 2nd set and only had it on my accord for about a 2 month...it only gets driven on the weekends...aproxx 1k miles on them...they look brand new but has small scratches on the underside...i'm asking 400+shipping

Where in the southeast are you located? If you want just PM me back and let me know.. Thank You..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts