Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont really kno how many miles it was on the car but i believe it was only for a couple of months it includes the o2 sensor 2

this is for 6th gen sedan or coupe

lookin to get 500 o/bo

i'm selling this for a friend, E-mail him please!!: [email protected]

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
They're rusty because the flanges are made from steel and not stainless steel. It can happen down here as well after a year or so.

Whats up with the downpipe? Theres some piping sticking past the last flange, could you not get the flange to seperate from the cat flange and thus had to cut it?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
^^ Yea looks like they cut the pipe just after the flange. I bet those bolts won't come off.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
albisv6 said:
i e-mailed your friend about the headers and found out that he is a f-a-g.
You offered someone $100 for a part that cost $1,200 originally. If he chewed you out, I'm not surprised. Lowballers are lame.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Kuya Master said:
You offered someone $100 for a part that cost $1,200 originally. If he chewed you out, I'm not surprised. Lowballers are lame.
Well the headers are in really bad condition :gotme:

Still considering I sold a few sets already for around $650 in much better condition I think that these should go for around $400 tops.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seriously there is something wrong with these members.... if you really think the price is totally out of your price range, just stop posting.... it says 500obo, thats means $500 is what he would like to get, but would take reasonable offer thats somewhat little lower then $500....
but NOT $100... thast just ridiculous..... and those rust you see, i believe iyou can just buff it out with the drimel and the wire brush wheel.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts