Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wHATS uP bOYs... yes thats right i am selling my comptech s/c.. i actually never got around to installing it.. it was used by my buddy for a short time, but i need the money for school so i will be letting it go. for 2700.. and i will work w/ whomever buys it on the shipping...kit includes:

Everything that comes w/ the kit..
high boost pully..
brand new comptech tranz cooler
i also have the batt. but i doubt i can ship that unless its in the tre-state.

P/M me with your names and tel. numbers if interested.

·
Registered
431 Posts
How will you package it for shipping???.....lol That might be the first question on V6Pers after what happened during the last SC was purchased and shipped. Good luck on the sale and pics would definitely be a plus....

·
Registered
196 Posts
there next question will be to make sure the insurance is covered for the full amount...lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i know!! i most def. will be making sure its wrapped as good as poss. ill descuss shipping ect with the buyer.ill prob get pix later tonight or tomm night.

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Make sure none of you guys go through what I just went through. Get as much detail and infomation as possible. Btw, do you want to trade your CL-S high boost pulley for the normal CL-S (AV6 high boost pulley) boost pulley?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no thanks man.. well listen guys im am a very honest person and have done many tranzactions on this site as well as acura-cl.. i will most def. pacage the s/c up as best as poss. so that nothing will happen my loss= ur gain the kit will def. make any av6 or cl-s driver a much happier one!!

·
The OG is here!!!
1,082 Posts
Hey im around your way and plus shipping is not included =) can i see maybe im interested.. le tme know. :D hey man my celly is 973-417-4554 lets meet up and you don;t need to pack it up i will just pick it up... = ) Lets Talk!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
hey make sure u dont use ups because they suck.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
BlackV62K2, I will donate you my cl-s hb pulley because i think i no longer need it. But give me a week to make sure everything goes well w/ Hope IC and what not. PM your name and address.

·
Registered
243 Posts
BlackV62K2 said:
Make sure none of you guys go through what I just went through. Get as much detail and infomation as possible. Btw, do you want to trade your CL-S high boost pulley for the normal CL-S (AV6 high boost pulley) boost pulley?
BlackV62k2, can I have your old pulley?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah, I would totally suggest a local sale/pickup due to what happened in that other SC sale between toocoolcord19 and BlackV62K2.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts