Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures of the supercharger off the car and in parts I will include the cl-s alternator with the high boost pulley and the elbows are for j30 or j32 so which ever. I will include a walboro 255 fuel pump. If you have questions just ask I will try to answer them all. Shipping will be told when I have the address. Here are some images:

http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/cbae123/supercharger/?albumview=slideshow

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i messaged u like 3 weeks ago, i sent another PM.
sorry had to go to chicago for my boys wedding and did not have pictures at that time

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if u ever get a quote for those who have asked.. you might have a buyer already. i asked 5 times and u didn't give me that quote.

be careful of purchase, his last thread was closed (no pix) as well.
dude had pics but the charger was on the car and this thread has pics. you asked for pics of the item and I gave pics to everyone that asked but it was on the car now the pics in the post are new and I finally had the chance to pull everything and posted everything that I have. You are willing to trade wheels for it but are warning others to stay away, thats kind of crappy thing to do, I wouldn't try to jack your sale like that. If this makes things easier Shipping will be $120 flat that makes it easier for everyone.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why are you selling it?
have a s13 and I was going to put the accord all ack together but decided it would be cheaper and easier to put the money in the s13 so all parts are for sale on the accord. its green and has the factory body kit and the tan interior.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts