Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Comptech Supercharger Kit 00-02 Accord**

Im selling a Comptech Supercharger Kit for an 00-02 accord with around 5,000 miles on it. Was installed by a Comptech certified shop. No damage, runs like new. s. It comes with the 6.5 psi pulley and it didn't do any damage to my transmission. I am getting a new car VERY soon and need the money ASAP. I am located in Northern Cali and prefer a buyer from the bay area, if not buyer will have to pay shipping. I figure the value of it cant really be altered because I payed $4,000 without installation from the shop, I only payed that much because they were professional. I am asking $2,400 firm. Please pm only if serious.
Thank You All

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
^^ right ...

post some pics or something, not that we are doubting you but there was two different versions of the blower and if people dont know by now then i dunno what to tell ya... smells like a scam if not i am sorry but thats the way it looks like.. oh a 3000 is too much

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is completely LEGIT...it is for a 00-02 accord(it will fit 98-00 with minor modifications of hoses) trust me i know everything there is about this supercharger, any one that doubts me send me a pm and ill send u a video, a picture of even come show it to you in person :) and anyways i want to sell it locally, vtecaznracer send me a pm, i was looking to send you a message because i remember that you wanted to buy one... anyone else that is interested make me an offer and we'll go from there...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one more thing, I remember attempting buying a supercharger from jimmyrecluse(he ended up selling it with his car or something) and i was gonna pay him $2800 cash for a supercharger that was used much more than mine and was on a car that was highly modified, my car is stock engine wise except for the supercharger. It definately helps top end and to tell you the truth it hasnt been on the freeway much because i was being conservative with the miles i was putting on my car. PM me if interested PRICE is negotiable.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lookz like someone else in the area is selling a s/c...it isnt me for ur info...well im picking up my audi s4 **biturbo** :) in about 2 weeks and need to get this supercharger on the road...aNYonE need booST? just shoot me an offer, at this point everyone thinks this supercharger is over priced when you can get one that used for like 2 years and has like 20,000 thousand miles for $2,800 opposed to mine with 5,000 on it for a couple hundred less....if anyone wants it and is local gimme any offer.

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
its brand new and all but 2800 is a lot to ask seeing how its two weeks before christmas. I do think this is a respectable deal though, bump.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts