Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have front and rear Comptech Swaybars for the 98-02 Accord forsale, they were used for about 10000 miles.

$250 Shipped obo Pics available, Below!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They should have everything you need to install. I'll check to confirm tonight.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking to sell them as a set.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can you please pm me the pics? I am very interested, thanx

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for pics!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump again!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
new price! $235 shipped in the states

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know someone wants these! Make your car handle much tighter than stock. Best mod you can make to improve handling.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Okay, I was at Comptech's site, and the picture of the swaybars on their online catalog are black... why are these silver? I'm interested by the way ($235 shipped is a bargain!), and if these are still available in July... my car is most likely going to be handling better.

Also, if you could please tell me how much more weight these add to the car? I'm a weight junky... so I'd need to know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kuya Master said:
Okay, I was at Comptech's site, and the picture of the swaybars on their online catalog are black... why are these silver? I'm interested by the way ($235 shipped is a bargain!), and if these are still available in July... my car is most likely going to be handling better.

Also, if you could please tell me how much more weight these add to the car? I'm a weight junky... so I'd need to know.
The shipping weight of the sways is 21 lbs, so i would say 19-20 lbs is what the sways themselves weigh. I have no idea how much the stock sways weigh.

I asked and posted the exact question about the silver color on the comptech forums after i received them, they replied and said that it's their new color scheme, this was a few years ago.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Okay, on the picture of the Comptech Catalog, there are those little gizmos and stuff. The swaybars you're selling comes with those too, right? Instruction manual from Comptech as well? And is there documentation or any labeling on the things so I know they are "officially" Comptech swaybars? Please don't think I'm being rude or anything. It's just that I'm afraid that some things are just too good to be true, and want to make sure that I'm not getting jipped or anything with fake parts. I'm a poor colored person, and $235 is a lot of money for me. I hope you understand.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had your exact thoughts when I got these, there are no distinguishing marks on them, there's a number stamped onto them but that's it, no brands etc. I posted the same question to the comptech's forums(which no longer exists i just found out) and they said that's the way they come. Maybe post the question on the 6th gen forum here and see what the other owners say.

I do have all the brackets bushings and bolts that you need, you may have to find some teflon tape. I may still have the original instructions, if not i'll print them out from their web site for you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't believe so but I can check.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
It's me again. I'm waiting on Comptech's reply to my e-mail about the sway bars. I sent them a link to the thread to check out the pictures as well. I hope they reply eventually....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts