Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
that install is crappy. check out mp3.com. I have all my carputer stuff left over from my Prelude, I just need to bondo/mount the screen for the Accord and I'm set to install everything left from my lood

·
Registered
11 Posts
is there anyway you can run the old headunit with the computer. I was thinking of just running a laptop and a touch screen and using the old speakers and radio.

·
Registered
286 Posts
ZID- yes, you can use your factory head unit, but the sound quality is going to be very horrible. Just shell out a bit more and get an amp.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have an amp, i just gotta hook up the speakers and head unit to the amp and hook a computer

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
hammer03 said:
mp3car.com, more info than you will ever be able to read through. and yeah, a couple of us have built them
Timmybighands said:
I've installed a carputer in my Bimmer - it's not too tough. Use quality parts for a well done project. mp3car.com is your friend.
Mp3car.com will have ALL the resources you need....end of story :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
put the screen in the cd compartment below..that little cubby hole. i was told a 5.6 screen fits in there perfectly. I just wanna put that in there and still be able to use the cd player and radio.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts