Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i got the GATES brand k060441 Micro-V belt and the k040425 Micro-V green stripe belt. (UR crank mod)

are these the premium belts or they have other same but better model GATES belts? thanx...these were quite cheap! i only paid like 55$cdn for both of them at a parts store

thanx if u can reply

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
I just got napa belts, i paid like $15 and $20 and they work just fine :). They just need to last for another 38k, then i'll change em all when i get my timing belt thingy done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like the right belts

kleptodathief said:
hi i got the GATES brand k060441 Micro-V belt and the k040425 Micro-V green stripe belt. (UR crank mod)

are these the premium belts or they have other same but better model GATES belts? thanx...these were quite cheap! i only paid like 55$cdn for both of them at a parts store

thanx if u can reply
I doubt there is a "premium" Gates brand belt, they are all high quality. I have been running those belts with the UR pulley set for ~25K miles, no problems. The belts still look new.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I want to get the UR SSC pulley set....the stock diameter ones. So the gates belts listed above are the ones I need for the ssc set?? I am asking because I was under the impression that the underdrive ss set would require a different gates belt.

Thanks for the feed back guys

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
I'm curious as well. Your serpentine belt is the same...but the power steering belt is different because although the UR crank pulley doesn't underdrive the alternator...it does underdrive the power steering pump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts