Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into buying the front oem lip for my 03 accord coupe from indy honda parts. The color of my car is sapphire blue pearl. Since they can send it already painted, I was wondering how good the color of the new painted lip would look against the paint already on my car.( paint on car is in good condition) Has anyone ordered a painted part from them? How did it turn out? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
since it's oem part, i would say that is the best you are going to get. your car paint should not have changed color or fade significantly since it's an 03.

·
Registered
758 Posts
dools180 said:
I was looking into buying the front oem lip for my 03 accord coupe from indy honda parts. The color of my car is sapphire blue pearl. Since they can send it already painted, I was wondering how good the color of the new painted lip would look against the paint already on my car.( paint on car is in good condition) Has anyone ordered a painted part from them? How did it turn out? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I also have blue pearl accord, it won't fade that fast, fading takes a long long time unless you've chemically screwed it up...

should be a direct match, I've gone to autozone for their touch up paint, and they have our paint code exactly. Applied it to the spots I wanted and it matched perfectly. So I wouldn't worry about that.

·
Registered
596 Posts
i got mine like weeks ago, turns out to be a bit different from my bumper...i havent wash my car though, since it's raining in these couple of days...and my painjob for the sideskirt...somehow the silver looks kinda blue-ish....again, I havent was my cars for weeks...but i think the bodyshop got the correct colour code, it's just been a year that I have my car before the painting job.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
dools180 said:
i had to replace one of my sideskirts at about 20,000 miles and it came prepainted from honda and it looked great..matched like a charm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts