Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front and rear sways will be here today. What do you guys think it will cost to have them installed? I'm hoping $100-150?

I guess the rear isn't hard to do. But I read a post that the front is a *****?

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Get your elbow greasy and jack up the car and get a lil dirty ..

But its free and most def not as hard as installing some coilovers =]

·
Very Inspired
1,069 Posts
for the front, i didnt have the jacks and tools etc so my mechanic charged me $40. CA labor is like 45-50 per hour depend on where you go and installing the front should not take more than 2 hours. They finished installing my front sway in like 45 minutes.

as for rear, literally you can do it yourself unless your lazy. Unless your a big person and the bumper prevents your stomach from going under it should take you more than 20 minutes to have it installed.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the front, i didnt have the jacks and tools etc so my mechanic charged me $40. CA labor is like 45-50 per hour depend on where you go and installing the front should not take more than 2 hours. They finished installing my front sway in like 45 minutes.

as for rear, literally you can do it yourself unless your lazy. Unless your a big person and the bumper prevents your stomach from going under it should take you more than 20 minutes to have it installed.

No not lazy or fat.

I guess I'll DIY it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I reckon it shouldn't take him more than 20 minutes to install it. ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took it to the Mechanic...I don't have alot of time these days plus no jacks. To do the front they had to drop the motor. The steering feels nice and tight now. Charged me $120 took him about 1.5 hours.

·
enjoying j36 luv
793 Posts
I took it to the Mechanic...I don't have alot of time these days plus no jacks. To do the front they had to drop the motor. The steering feels nice and tight now. Charged me $120 took him about 1.5 hours.

long as it makes u happy from what year and car is your sways from ??

·
Mr. B
91 Posts
i paid 160 i think ...with tip and all for the front and rear...

i knew the rear was easy but im too lazy...it took him like 20 minutes to do the rear

1 - 15 of 15 Posts