Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

not sure if you know me but the 6th and 7th gens know me well. AITracing is looking for a sedan and coupe to make a CF roof spoiler off of. They made ones for both 6th and 7th gens. whos ever car is used will get a spoiler for free.

you will have to leave you car at AIT racing located in Chino, CA for 1 week. please post if you can do this 100%

thanks!

·
Coldspeed
488 Posts
Wow, seriously? Nobody? I know our Accords are usually our DD's, but still! Kind of a good dealio.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Damn im to far .... But i should get a free one onces there done if they get done for at least trying....:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish I could do it but Im in Miami,Fl But when you do make can you post info? I would like to get one for my coupe.

·
Luvin memories of EvoDemn
15 Posts
in chino?? not too far from my place but leave it there for a week ummm... i dont know :( i need to use my car everyday.

·
Taking Risks All the Time
493 Posts
Sunny,
I bought an 8th gen so I called AIT about the bodykit and roof spoiler. Only thing is, it's my daily so I can't leave it there!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I maybe going to chico for halloween, if I do would you guys be able to make it happen in 3-4 days...not trying to stay there much longer lol.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I am 100% down for leaving my car there for a week but I'm not done working on my car plus the spoiler mite look good on my car and my cars an 8gen but I would really love to do it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow, seriously? Nobody? I know our Accords are usually our DD's, but still! Kind of a good dealio.
Its now 100% American car from Marysville ohio..
Why rice it out with bits of CF? besides that's as usefull as pushing the moon roof on tilt . Seriously

1 - 18 of 18 Posts