Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(4) 5MM 5x114.3 ebay spacers $30 Shipped

Adobe Illustrator CS2 WOW Book (Great book even if you have CS4) includes lesson disk...practically new $20 Shipped

Extreme Photoshop CS practically new $10 Shipped

These books are great if you want to get some good basic training of photoshop and illustrator

Authentic black framed Versace glasses worn for only 2 weeks $100shipped

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are the vision for those glasses? also what's the size?
good questions that i dont know the answers for ...as far as the vision is concerned you can replace the lenses for your prescription...i didnt even know the frames have sizes:confused:

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
well if you wore them for 2 weeks you could at least provide what your vision is and whether or not they suited it, right?
well...i dont know what my actual prescription is so if i knew it i would post it...i had these done like 3 years ago so i don't remember..all i can say is that i am nearsighted

i apologize for lack of info but thats all i have at the moment:rolleye2:

·
Registered
480 Posts
lol, why would anyone want someone else's prescription? buy the glasses if you like 'em and have the lenses replaced with new ones for your own prescription...can be done at lenscrafters, visionworks, etc. for about $150 (depends on any extras you get). :rolleye2:

·
EPINOON! ^__^
203 Posts
good questions that i dont know the answers for ...as far as the vision is concerned you can replace the lenses for your prescription...i didnt even know the frames have sizes:confused:
sorry i just read this post.
yeah the size should be scribed in the nose piece of the frames or the arms of the glasses (i.e. 51...etc)

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
lol, why would anyone want someone else's prescription? buy the glasses if you like 'em and have the lenses replaced with new ones for your own prescription...can be done at lenscrafters, visionworks, etc. for about $150 (depends on any extras you get). :rolleye2:
Maybe because it could be same/similar to somebody and save that $150? :rolleye2:

Let's just say, You get an idea of what you're getting.

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
sorry i just read this post.
yeah the size should be scribed in the nose piece of the frames or the arms of the glasses (i.e. 51...etc)
you go girl!!!....i just figured it out

The model # is: MOD3012 GB1
Eye:51

Bridge:17

Legs:130

some more pics to hopefully help you...excuse the blurriness

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe because it could be same/similar to somebody and save that $150? :rolleye2:

Let's just say, You get an idea of what you're getting.
trust me if i knew it i would tell you but i dont know it :(....it would be funny if we both had the same prescription but i kind of doubt seeing that i see better through my right eye than my left

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:werd:

·
EPINOON! ^__^
203 Posts
you are the man!!!....i just figured it out

The model # is: MOD3012 GB1
Eye:51

Bridge:17

Legs:130

some more pics to hopefully help you...excuse the blurriness

haha sorry i have to correct you but, i know what you meant.
i am the "woman" :D
i'll think about the frames. its hard for me to find ones that fit me. i have to find the "asian fit" (and yes that is a real size description. lol)

·
Jesse
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha sorry i have to correct you but, i know what you meant.
i am the "woman" :D
i'll think about the frames. its hard for me to find ones that fit me. i have to find the "asian fit" (and yes that is a real size description. lol)

oops...thats the second time this happens to me on a forum..lol:p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts