Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure some and soon, most of you guys will know that the CPT meet in MD this Sunday has been canceled. And i'm sure some took off work or whatnot to try and make the meet. Now i know this is late notice, but maybe we could possibly throw a replacement meet in it's place. maybe in NOVA/DC area? I really don't know the area, but i know the location by IKEA or Tysons Corner isn't too bad of a drive. so if anyone wants to still meet up, comment here and toss up ideas and if we can get it in concrete, i guess we'll meet up.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm sure some and soon, most of you guys will know that the CPT meet in MD this Sunday has been canceled. And i'm sure some took off work or whatnot to try and make the meet. Now i know this is late notice, but maybe we could possibly throw a replacement meet in it's place. maybe in NOVA/DC area? I really don't know the area, but i know the location by IKEA or Tysons Corner isn't too bad of a drive. so if anyone wants to still meet up, comment here and toss up ideas and if we can get it in concrete, i guess we'll meet up.
All messages that add to this thread as well as the Original Post should be exactly copied and pasted to a New Thread with the same Title over at Acurazine.com

·
Registered
415 Posts
hey rich imma hit u up on sunday. lets go to the meet in lorton

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ alright man. that sounds good. lemme know. maybe we could all meet up before hand and roll there together. lol but i'm hoping the parking lot is big enough to have all of us. on the facebook page, over 150 people are coming.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh really? well, i'm sure it won't be too bad. long as we're following the rules and such.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts