Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why my 06 Accord manual V6 cranks but will not start. I checked to see if it has spark and it does on all of the six coils. It's getting gas but will not start does anybody know what can it be? possibly the battery? Thank you please lmk asap

·
Mr. Detail
1,164 Posts
Camshaft position sensor could be bad.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Starter. Lift hood listen for the starter as the car is cranking.
But yes, check battery first, but if its cranking strong and even that might not be it.

Oh wait! This is a manual? Scrap that. Quick check is to push the car and pop the clutch in first gear. See if it starts :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But yes, check battery first, but if its cranking strong and even that might not be it.

Oh wait! This is a manual? Scrap that. Quick check is to push the car and pop the clutch in first gear. See if it starts :)
Ima try it out thank you

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anyone know why my 06 Accord manual V6 cranks but will not start. I checked to see if it has spark and it does on all of the six coils. It's getting gas but will not start does anybody know what can it be? possibly the battery? Thank you please lmk asap
Try turning the key to the on position if the light is coming on and blinking twice before it shuts off that’s ok . If it keeps blinking or doesn’t come on then it could be that your key needs to be programmed or if no light comes on it could be a fuse or the immobilizer or EcU. Check fuse first . If it’s the key yoh can buy a programmer from Walmart or Amazon for 100.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try Che king if your immobile key light is coming on and blinking twice before it shuts off
[/QU
The green key light flashes acouple times when i turn the car to accessory

I tried to push start it nd nothing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts