Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
KSU Owls
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have had my car for a month or so and i have always known there is what looks like a little speaker right next to my homelink near the windshield.. i never actually could figure out what this is and if it even does anything because i have not gotten the honda manual yet.. and its not in the haynes manual.. it has a little light i noticed as well that turns on yellow when i turn the lights on.. what is this little speaker.. and does it actually do anything????

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
the amber LED is just for ambient lighting, so its not pitch black inside the cabin at night. no idea about the "speaker," though i have noticed the little matrix of holes in pictures before.

·
KSU Owls
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kk barely can see the light .. quite the mood setter lol... and i might goto the dealer just so they can tell me what the thing next to it is.. im verrry curious

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
hey, does anyone actually like the ambient lighting? ive been thinking of trying custom making one on my 6th gen, but idk, is it even that great of a thing?

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
^ Is the Navi voice activated? (Sorry, I've never owned a vehicle with Nav before).

As for the ambient lighting, it's sort of a trend that's developed among luxury cars. It would be more for aesthetics than functionality.

·
Registered
95 Posts
As for the ambient lighting, it's sort of a trend that's developed among luxury cars. It would be more for aesthetics than functionality.[/QUOTE]

The light allows use of the garage opener at night. It lights your finger as you press at the homelink button instead of just fumbling in the dark.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts