Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
props for the effort, the grill is one hard thing to conqor at least IMO.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
planning on doing the grill job.. either with bondo or with poly custom made at a shop in Rside.. will paint the roof black if i decide to get a cf trunk.. if i get a decklid spoiler... then.. i dont know what da hell imma do... =)

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
as2222 said:
planning on doing the grill job.. either with bondo or with poly custom made at a shop in Rside.. will paint the roof black if i decide to get a cf trunk.. if i get a decklid spoiler... then.. i dont know what da hell imma do... =)
get a cf decklid spoiler made, :eek: :p just kidding, kinda a thought tho...

·
Registered
178 Posts
wow that car is hot and yeh he bonded the lil gap of the grill to the bumper.. and dont mind me asking but wat does imo mean? im new

·
Registered
836 Posts
i think it looks ugly too. notice he also painted the black parts of the mirrors white. now it looks weird cuz theres a black trim that goes around it. see why Honda kept them black? :rolleye2:

oh and IMO means "in my opinion".

·
Registered
178 Posts
im using the new word... IMO i think that car is hot.. those mirrors painted look sick only on the ex cuz the lx and dx have black bottom and the dx has black doorhandles.. this gives the car the mercedes and lexus look cuz its all painted.. wat this guy is trying to do is copy the scion tc with the black glass roof.. wich IMO is hot

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
elunicolatino5 said:
wat this guy is trying to do is copy the scion tc with the black glass roof.. wich IMO is hot
hmm you think the roof is all glass? he def has a sunroof but i dunno about having teh whole roof glass, that would be some crazy ass custom job could just be really glossy black paint IMO

·
Registered
178 Posts
no no no no no.. u didnt get me.. i said hes trying to get the look of the scion tc with the black glass roof by paintin his black..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts