Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's the deal. I can fabricate and produce small quantities of composite parts (fiberglass/carbon/aluminized-fiber). Obviously I own a 7th gen coupe.

So here's what I got. I have OE lip kit stock all around w/19's.

Here's what I'm planning, for those interested.
Custom grille (involved in another thread)
Custom carbon inserts/splitter for OE lip (similar to TSX A-Spec concept)
Copy rear lip and convert into two piece lip w/custom diffuser
Possible custom decklid spoiler
Making mold of my OE lipkit "in case I bust a lip" (PM me)

Anyways my point is for those interested (and no need to put weight into my thoughts until they take form) I would like some input on how the design would be. Mainly I would like to see who would want these for their coupes. And if so input on design so that it would something alot of coupe owners would find sick, rather than just a few. If anyone has ideas for other parts they would like to see designed, lemme know. I can photoshop decent so we can see what we might be looking at on a end result.
Thanks all....

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
i4CarbonCoupe said:
Okay, here's the deal. I can fabricate and produce small quantities of composite parts (fiberglass/carbon/aluminized-fiber). Obviously I own a 7th gen coupe.

So here's what I got. I have OE lip kit stock all around w/19's.

Here's what I'm planning, for those interested.
Custom grille (involved in another thread)
Custom carbon inserts/splitter for OE lip (similar to TSX A-Spec concept)
Copy rear lip and convert into two piece lip w/custom diffuser
Possible custom decklid spoiler
Making mold of my OE lipkit "in case I bust a lip" (PM me)

Anyways my point is for those interested (and no need to put weight into my thoughts until they take form) I would like some input on how the design would be. Mainly I would like to see who would want these for their coupes. And if so input on design so that it would something alot of coupe owners would find sick, rather than just a few. If anyone has ideas for other parts they would like to see designed, lemme know. I can photoshop decent so we can see what we might be looking at on a end result.
Thanks all....
hmmm, well i personally like the oem front lip, but don't like the sides or rear. maybe you can come up with something on photoshop for the sides and rear that would flow well with the front lip?

i would suggest doing different photoshop designs and posting up on here that way you can get response and feel to what people like and dislike :)

·
CeRtiFiEd PimP
1,039 Posts
i4CarbonCoupe said:
for people with the i4, would an OE type lip with 1 exhaust hole be more desirable?
yeah unless they got dual exhaust :bonk: how much would it cost for someting like that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts