Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested... A friend of mine had a j-pipe made for his AV6 a while back, but moved up north a few months ago and sold his car. It was custom made using mandrel bent 2.5" piping and numerous welds for the best flow. He saw some pretty nice gains with it. A few days ago he dropped it off to my house, but ive decided that I will go with the E-shift procats instead. So I told him I would try and sell it for him. It cost $450 to have custom made and was only on the car for less than a month before he sold it.

I believe he would like to see $375 obo for it... contact me if you are interested.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spec7 said:
oh man.. tempting too bad youre in socal..
I could probably ship this if need be. Just have to find out how much its gonna be to ship the thing. I would prefer local pickup though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that each bend was made from mandrel bent piping... but i confirmed with my friend that the bends were made from multiple pie-cut angled peices of piping welded together. Doing so maintains the same exhaust diameter throughout the bend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My buddy just gave me the heads up that he would just like this gone... Its just taking up space in my garage, so i want it gone. So make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts