Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
think fast, drive faster
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought it the last year, what are u thinking about the design.
Performance 20 to 30 hp with CAI and Custom exhaust line.

Cost me 1 250$ for the prototype... dyno spring 2012

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
1250? Is it made of gold?
Must be made of hopes and dreams ^^. hahah Good stuff bro. So happy to find someone else that thinks outside of the box.

·
Registered
333 Posts
for the custom smalser j pipe it was 1000 if you buy v3 pcds and the v3 jipe you are already lookin at 800 bones... So 1250 isnt far fetched but the piping looks small what size is it? Looks good tho

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Very nice. Looks to be quality work. The merge looks good as well. That looks to be a 3" outlet where it meets the exhaust? I'd bet you'd see a 20whp gain just from this piece. Add a CAI/exhaust in, and I think you will get 25-30whp out of the combination, with about 15-20ft-lbs.

$1250 isn't a bad price for the custom work. It may be slightly high, but it's not so farfetched. Richie's is $800 for the combo and it's made of slightly thinner metal it looks like. Paul's is $1000. So ehh, it may be slightly on the high side, but it's not made of "hopes and dreams" either lol.

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
looks beastly, but piping does look a bit small... not bashing just observing. i like that slight megaphone out from the flex pipe out and the quality looks top notch better than anything ive seen

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Oh sh1t, I didn't even notice. Lovin those kicks bro ;)

·
think fast, drive faster
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made of Stainless steel (grade don't know), outlet 3 inch inside, quality sure :D, normaly 1 000$ but i need to add 4 adaptor for all the sensor plus the job... +200-250$... lot of money but the material and the fabrication is heavy duty.

·
think fast, drive faster
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 5/8 (inch)

3 1/4 (inch)

1 7/8 (smaller) 2 1/16 (bigger)

1 7/8 (oustide, precat location)

3 (inch, exit)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts