Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a one of a kind jpipe and probably the least restrictive one you'll see. it deletes the 3rd cat with 2 1/4 inch piping, rather than 2 inch, into a 2 1/2 collector, using all mandrel bends, with equal length runners. this was made for me less than 2 weeks ago and used for only one week. i saw so much potential from this one piece, ive decided to go with a true dual setup all the way back. it has a o2 sensor bung for a wideband A/F gauge, in case you plan on boosting later. it also gives you lowered guys more clearance, since it tucks up about 1/2 of an inch more than the stock unit does.

425.00 firm. local pick up preferred, but will ship if needed.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
what happen to your comptech catback? have you sold that yet?

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty much, the comptechs are promised to someone already. im swapping it for a stock exhaust + cash.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
04accordcpe said:
^^ ya powers addicting :D just wait for what they have in store for my true duals :eek:
Make sure you get some video w/ sound once you install the true duals? :naughty:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
04accordcpe said:
pretty much, the comptechs are promised to someone already. im swapping it for a stock exhaust + cash.
cool, but what do you want a stock exhaust for? lol... roll w/ open headers!

but damn 400+! considering you should of marked them down a bit, and you should of got hookups at the shop... and still 400 for re-sale?! freakin ballers! Paid the price to be the fastest.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dandydaniel said:
will this fail smog? will it also cause CEL? if not, let me know if the buyer falls through.
it deletes the 3rd cat, so it wont pass visual, but i could almost gaurantee is will still pass if they run it. just hold on to your stock jpipe when your smog check comes around. its very easy to change it out.

you will not get any CEL's with it either, since the 3rd cat does not have any o2 sensors. ill let you know if the deal falls through, your 3rd in line as of now.

-sean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts