Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trading my one of a kind set-up body kit for your stock front bumper, sides, and rear bumper + $300 on your part. It must be NHBP.

The front Bumper is fully custom. It has Lexus GS 300 fogs, which alone cost $200. Sides are Authentic Ground Design Black Widow 2, and so does the rear.

exhaust is also for trade for OEM+$$$ interested :cool:

·
Coldspeed
488 Posts
Could be a good trade for someone who wants some nice modification! GLWS/T

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Damn Roger, I wish I could get a hold of a NHBP front bumper!

Edit:

If I find a NHBP front bumper, would you part with just the front bumper? I don't have any use for the sides or rear, but I'd love to have the front.

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn Roger, I wish I could get a hold of a NHBP front bumper!

Edit:

If I find a NHBP front bumper, would you part with just the front bumper? I don't have any use for the sides or rear, but I'd love to have the front.
have to let them go all together.

i wish you could get my set-up and continue what i started.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
have to let them go all together.

i wish you could get my set-up and continue what i started.
I hear ya, you did such a good job on that front bumper's fitment that I honestly don't feel comfortable with you giving that bumper to anyone else. I can only imagine how long it'll be before it gets destroyed. :(

I wish I still had my OEM bumpers, but I gave them away to Clay for free along with my Kaminari kit. I could have painted them NHBP and been in business (especially since I surprisingly have an Extreme Dimensions box that's large enough to ship out bumpers...they're basically impossible to get a hold of without making a huge purchase or paying a carrier easily over $100).

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear ya, you did such a good job on that front bumper's fitment that I honestly don't feel comfortable with you giving that bumper to anyone else. I can only imagine how long it'll be before it gets destroyed. :(

I wish I still had my OEM bumpers, but I gave them away to Clay for free along with my Kaminari kit. I could have painted them NHBP and been in business (especially since I surprisingly have an Extreme Dimensions box that's large enough to ship out bumpers...they're basically impossible to get a hold of without making a huge purchase or paying a carrier easily over $100).
if there is anything particular part that you're interested in, just let me know and you'll get the dibs before i post it for sale.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
if there is anything particular part that you're interested in, just let me know and you'll get the dibs before i post it for sale.
Thanks Roger, that's quite a gesture. Is your mod list in your garage or anywhere else up to date? I know many of your parts, but I'd hate to not realize you have something that I really want.

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Roger, that's quite a gesture. Is your mod list in your garage or anywhere else up to date? I know many of your parts, but I'd hate to not realize you have something that I really want.[/QUOTE
My garage here is updated. I haven't done anything since last year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts