Accord V6 Forum banner

custom shroud and large projectors

2K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  949 
#1 ·
it took me about 2 months to do this. it looks great moded into any of the large headlights out there. these are hot looking. one of the largest lenses around. i only have one of the connectors so youll need to find another one or if the hid kit you use should have it. there was alot of work in it so im looking to get 200.00 for them.

i only taped around the shrouds so that they stay on temporarily but u can take them off or use JB weld to keep them on permanently.

See less See more
#6 ·
949 said:
dont really know.

thats not gonna help. because remember, "size does not matter, its the way you use it...."

opps....wrong catoagory...hahahha

bigger lense is not always better.......its the way the design of light output is.

#23 ·
not sure. i have yet to try it. but if you have the 7th gen i feel it should but on the 6th that might or might not work. if it does it would look very nice cause it wont look tiny in there. i actually would be interested to see the final product if someone with really good skills were to install one into the the 6th gen headlights. cause these are much larger then e46 projectors or any out there. if you are the one to get one and put one into the 6th gen please post the final pics for us to see. u definitly would be unique cause i made the shrouds myself and it is one of a kind right now for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.