Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs are my Wilwoods,
This set will work on 4 cyl and 6 cyl as the rotors are 4 and 5 lug.

Specs:
WILWOOD 4 Piston DynoLite Calipers w/ 13" Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Powder Coated Lollypop Purple)

WILWOOD BP10 Smart Pads

This set has seen about 8,000 kms, and is pretty much brand new.
The calipers are powder coated lollypop purple, which is one of a kind and looks different depending on the lighting.

Price: $475 + acutal shipping ( shipping will also be done from USA)

Pic: Will take more pics tmrw to show the rotors and the calipers.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay guys, been super busy with university, to everyone that sent me pms, my friend is interested in them locally, if they dont fit his rsx for some reason, i will give the person who first sent the pm.

**sale pending for now**

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
My old kit **** I would of kept them if I would of known you were gonna sell them lol. Anyhow good luck, sell them to dtownz cuz they will not fit your freinds rsx unless you make or use a RSX caliper bracket.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, you know exactly how fast I get bored, and you know what else ill be replacing/changing this winter, but im 90% sure the brakes will fit the Rsx, there are lots of members that are using rsx bbk on 6th gen accords.

My old kit **** I would of kept them if I would of known you were gonna sell them lol. Anyhow good luck, sell them to dtownz cuz they will not fit your freinds rsx unless you make or use a RSX caliper bracket.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts